W. Hill Evans, PA

Attorneys at law

About Our Firm

W. Hill Evans, PA


​W. Hill Evans, PA, traces its roots back to when Paul J. Story started a solo practice in Marion, NC, in the 1960's. The firm added Robert C. Hunter in 1975 and in 1978 became Story & Hunter, PA.  Hill Evans joined the firm in 1981 to create Story, Hunter, & Evans, PA, and has remained with the firm ever since.  The firm changed its name to Hunter & Evans, PA, in 1992, and to W. Hill Evans, PA, in 1998 when Bob Hunter was appointed by Governor Jim Hunt to the North Carolina Court of Appeals.  Through changing ownership and moving from the Old First Union National Bank Building to its current location at 69 South Main Street, W. Hill Evans, PA, has remained one of McDowell County’s longest running law firms.   

W. Hill Evans, PA

69 S. Main Street

PO Drawer 1330

Marion, NC 28752


Phone: (828) 652-2844

Fax: (828) 652-2367

whillevanspa@gmail.com